The contract award procedure is conducted in the form of a request for quotation in accordance with Art. 2 clause 1 point 1 of the Public Procurement Law.
Uniwersytet Gdański, ul. Bażyńskiego 8, 80-309 Gdańsk, NIP: 584-020-32-39
Contact person: Ewa Kaszewska, +48 58 523 51 80, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the contract is the preparation of an original resulting on selected models of quantum superchannels based on the conducted scientific research.
- The subject of the contract will be conducted for the needs of the International Centre for Theory of Quantum Technologies (ICTQT) of the University of Gdansk and as part of the "International Center for Theory of Quantum Technologies" project. The project is implemented as part of the International Research Agendas of the Foundation for Polish Science co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund (Smart Growth Operational Programme, Priority Axis IV: Increasing the research potential, Measure 4.3. International Research Agendas).
- The following issues should be included in the original resulting report:
- an in-depth review of the literature related to the subject of the study,
- analysis of the mathematical properties of selected models of quantum superchannels,
- providing an example of the quantitative and qualitative indicator of selected transformation properties,
- the description of the analyzes carried out, the methods used, results discussions and research results.
- The subject of the contract must be performed taking into account the highest European quality standards for conducting scientific research described in „The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity”, available from: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/other/hi/h2020-ethics_code-of-conduct_en.pdf, and the final report must be full-fledged (original, unique, present a new contribution to knowledge in a given field) and free from any legal defects.
- The Contracting party undertakes to provide all materials necessary to complete the subject of the contract, including access to scientific publications and computer or specialized software, at his own cost and risk.
- The Awarding Entity accepts to prepare of the report (developed as part of the contract) only in the English language.
- The Awarding Entity requires Contractors to prepare and send (to the e-mail address provided) a short and concise summary of the progress of the work being carried out at least once a month during contact execution (in Polish or English language) as well as to organize at least (2) two teleconferences/ meeting lasting at least (1) one hour.
- In accordance with the terms of the financing agreement, Contractors that may participate in the contract award procedure are those who have the necessary knowledge and experience in the field of the subject of the contract (natural person), i.e., the Contractor must meet all of the following conditions jointly:
- have a PhD in mathematics, physics or computer science,
- have experience documented by at least two (2) international publications on the JCR list (Journal Citation Report) in the field of:
- Quantum physics,
- Quantum information theory,
- have at least an advanced level of English.
- Assessment of compliance with the above conditions will be made in accordance with the formula “meets - does not meet”, based on information contained in the documents listed above. The content of the attached documents must clearly show that the abovementioned conditions are met by the Contractor.
- The offer and attachments should be sent via e-mail to the address email@example.com
- The offer submission deadline shall expire on the 22nd August 2022 (CEST).
- The submission date shall be deemed to be the date when the offer is received at the Awarding Entity’s email address.
- Offers submitted past the offer submission deadline shall not be considered.
- The Awarding Entity reserves the right to extend the offer submission deadline. In such an event, the Awarding Entity shall each time publish a relevant notice at the site of the publication of Request for offers.